Legal steroids are products that are advertised as safe alternatives to anabolic steroids for the purposes of improving muscle building, fat loss and endurance.
With no illegal or prescription-only ingredients, they tend to have fewer side effects than steroids while still improving athletic performance (1).
Best overall: CrazyBulk
Best legal steroid stack: CrazyBulk
Best legal testosterone steroid: Max Gains
Best legal steroids for bulking: CrazyMass
1. Crazy Bulk Bulking Stack
Crazy Bulk is a top of the line brand and this bulking stack is bound to deliver anything you might need from a legal steroid option. This stack includes D-Bal, DecaDuros, Trenorol, and Testo-Max to maximize the 4 major anabolic pathways. It also comes with a user guide to improve your results.
According to Crazy Bulk, the ingredients deliver rapid results without needles or illegal means. Healthtrends #1 choice.
2. Crazy Mass Bulking Stack
Crazy Mass products are manufactured in GMP FDA-certified US labs, to ensure that what you’re putting into your body is legal and of the highest quality. The 4 formulas work together to provide the best possible muscle gaining results without the terrible side effects that steroids are known for.
When you try out the Crazy Mass bulking stack you can expect to experience muscle gains at significant rates that just don’t happen with many other legal steroid stacks.
3. Max Gains Bulking Stack
Max Gains takes muscle building seriously and delivers results with this formulated set. This stack includes Venabol, Clenbulen, and Anadroxin – 3 highly effective products that, when paired together, deliver maximum muscle building results. These products are natural and healthy and have little to no side effects.
Max Gains products are made in the USA and come in capsules – so they require no painful injections.
4. Crazy Mass P-MB Elite Series
This steroid product is the perfect replacement for the popular HGH (human growth hormone) compounds – providing powerful fat burning and lean muscle gain.
Crazy Mass designed this supplement with IGF-1, which heavily contributes to the muscle growth success you will experience when you use this all-natural supplement.
5. Legion Athletics Recharge
Recharge is a 100% natural post-workout drink that boosts muscle growth, improves recovery, and reduces soreness.
The reason it’s so effective is because every ingredient is backed by scientific research, and included at clinically effective dosages. No artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavors here either.
6. Genius Muscle Anabolic Growth Optimizer
Genius created they muscle formula to produce more power and endurance while reducing exhaustion factors. You will experience improved mobility and muscle function while also seeing your muscle mass increase with this natural product.
One of the unique factors about Genius Muscle Builder is that it was specifically designed to work with the body’s natural abilities to gain muscle, specifically up-regulating your body’s natural anabolic pathways.
7. Worldwide Nutrition Anabolic Accelerator
Worldwide Nutrition was built specifically to speed up muscle growth, while also reducing cortisol. Many legal steroids and supplements are known to have unwanted side effects, however Worldwide’s supplement does not have effects such as acne, irritability or sleep loss.
Anabolic accelerator also helps you recover after your workouts much faster, further enhancing your anabolic potential.
8. Nutracell Labs Testo Anabolic
This testosterone boosting formula from Nutracell Labs provides all of the benefits of steroids without the side effects. You can expect to see increased muscle mass, endurance, and metabolism. Additionally, you might also notice reduced bloating, increased libido, and reduced body fat.
These legal steroids have not been banned from use in competitions anywhere and work with little to no side effects.
9. Nutracell Labs Testo Extreme Anabolic Patch
This patch is designed to deliver optimal muscle growth by stimulating your insulin production and protein synthesis. Nutracell’s patch flows directly into your bloodstream and works much more quickly than pills and injections.
Formulated with only natural ingredients, you can expect some wicked results from this product.
10. Havasu Nutrition DHEA
DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is a potent hormone that’s so powerful, it’s banned in professional sports. This is because it’s a precursor to testosterone, and is widely used to support the maintenance of a healthy weight, muscle mass, and mood.
Havasu’s formula contains no preservatives, chemicals, or sugars. It also undergoes a stringent process of third-party testing and documentation to ensure each bottle is exactly what it says it is.
Best Legal Steroid Stack
1. Crazy Bulk Bulking Stack
Crazy Bulk provides the best-selling legal steroids on the market, containing only the purest ingredients to supercharge your anabolic potential.
It takes top spot as the best legal steroid stack for including 4 different formulas, design to maximize hormonal output, nutrient partitioning and protein synthesis for explosive growth.
Best Legal Testosterone Steroid
1. Max Gains Bulking Stack
Max Gains Bulking Stack combines 3 powerful ingredients to maximize the anabolic pathway.
It takes top spot as the best legal testosterone steroid for providing testosterone booting benefits, with little to no side effects, and no injections.
Best Legal Steroids For Bulking
1. Crazy Mass Bulking Stack
Crazy Mass combines 4 powerful formulas to maximize your muscle building results, ensuring that all anabolic avenues are fuelled for maximum mass.
It takes top spot as the best legal steroid for bulking for providing a stack so powerful, it can replace steroids, and their health-harming side effects.
How We Rank
The first thing we looked for was proven muscle builders and enhancers that were legal in 2019. A lot of companies have been selling SARMs, however you won’t see those on our list because they are banned and have now been shown to have some serious side effects like testosterone suppression. We opted for products that included hormone precursors like DHEA and proven natural muscle builders like the creatine found in Legion Athletics Recharge.
We also made an effort to provide multiple options, including patches (like NutraCell) and sprays rather than just capsules or powders.
The next thing we looked at was formulations. We had a strong preference for companies who were honest and transparent with their formulas, rather than hiding behind a propriety blend. This was a main reason popular brands did not make the list versus companies who ranked high like CrazyMass Bulking.
Third, we looked for companies that used the clinically effective dosages in their formulas; which are the exact amounts shown to be safe and effective in scientific studies. That means the ingredients and doses in each supplement ranked are based on published scientific research demonstrating real benefits, not the restrictions of razor-thin production budgets or gluttonous profit margins.
Lastly we looked for products that were clean and pure: avoiding products that used to many artificial coloring agents, binders or fillers. After all that, we came up with our top 10 best legal steroids of 2019.
1. Legal steroids won’t risk competitive status. If you’re an athlete, the use of steroids could put your competitive status at risk. Many associations from high school up ban the use of a wide range of steroids. If you are caught, you won’t be allowed to compete.
One of the main benefits of using legal steroids is that there is no risk to your competitive status. You can get all of the performance boosts, including increased stamina and muscle size, that you would from banned substances.
2. Legal steroids often have fewer side effects than illegal steroids. Although anabolic steroids are effective for increasing athletic performance, these boosts come at a cost. There are a wide range of side effects seen with steroids, such as fertility issues, increased risk of balding, skin problems, and a higher risk of heart attacks (2).
Many legal steroids have a substantially lower risk of these side effects, making them a safer alternative to anabolic steroids. Although no legal steroid is entirely side effect free, they are significantly less likely to cause serious hormonal changes that can impact sex drive and mood.
3. Legal steroids can help you lose weight. Anabolic steroids are often used to burn fat and increase the amount of lean muscle mass. Although effective for these purposes, they also come with a range of serious side effects. Legal steroids offer many of the same fat-burning benefits without the risk of getting banned from competition, as well as fewer side effects. They can increase your body’s metabolism, helping your body burn more fat.
Many steroids can also help prevent water retention, leading to a leaner, lighter build. Since they increase stamina and muscle strength, they also allow you to burn more calories when you exercise, leading to greater weight loss.
4. Legal steroids can improve muscular strength. Anabolic steroids have long been used by athletes to increase muscle mass and strength (3).
Although they are effective, anabolic steroids have a number of serious side effects, and they can get you banned from competitive sports. Legal steroids provide many of the same muscle-building benefits without as many risks. They increase blood flow to muscles, improving oxygen circulation through tissue. This leads to increased strength, as your muscles will have more energy.
With greater strength as you lift, you’ll also be able to add weight more quickly to your workouts. This can then lead to greater gains in strength over time.
5. Legal steroids can increase libido. In addition to the range of benefits related to athletic performance, you may also see a spike in libido when taking legal steroids. They increase testosterone levels throughout the body, leading to greater sex drive and performance (4).
With fewer side effects than anabolic steroids, they are also much less likely to negatively impact sex drive and cause significant changes in hormone levels.
6. Legal steroids help speed up recovery. Athletes have long used anabolic steroids to speed up recovery after injuries. They can improve blood flow to damaged tissue and increase muscle strength, both of which lead to quicker healing.
However, traditional steroids can also come with a range of side effects. Legal steroids, although they do come with a small risk, do not tend to have quite as many side effects. They can speed along the recovery process, helping muscle and tissue heal after injuries.
In addition to helping severe injuries, legal steroids can also improve recovery after workouts, leading to less soreness and tightness.
7. Legal steroids can improve stamina and endurance. Legal steroids are effective for boosting stamina during workouts. They can increase the rate of blood flow to muscles, leading to more oxygen reaching the tissue. When muscles are receiving higher levels of oxygen as you exercise, you’ll fatigue less, improving endurance (5).
8. Legal steroids normally don’t require injections. Many anabolic steroids are effective only when injected directly into tissue. Aside from being painful, injections increase the risk of a wide range of infectious diseases. Most legal steroids are taken orally, so you won’t have to worry about using needles. This makes them less painful and significantly more convenient than anabolic steroids.
9. Legal steroids are less expensive than anabolic steroids. Although anabolic steroids are widely used by bodybuilders, they can be quite expensive- not to mention the fact that most are illegal without a prescription. Legal steroids are more widely available and significantly less expensive, saving you money with prolonged use.
10. Legal steroids can increase the rate of muscle growth. Anabolic steroids are traditionally used to increase the rate of muscle formation, which is why they are so popular among bodybuilders (6).
Legal steroids offer these same muscle-building benefits, without the added side effects. Legal steroids increase the amount of muscle tissue while burning fat at the same time. This leads to noticeably larger muscles in short periods of time. Since they also increase performance, you will be able to lift heavier weights, leading to further muscle gains.
11. Legal steroids are safer for women. Many anabolic steroids can be dangerous when used by both men and women. However, many of the side effects are more noticeable in women, as the steroids increase levels of testosterone throughout the body. This can lead to a range of unwanted side effects, from facial hair and a deeper voice to excessive muscle tone.
There are a number of legal steroid formulations that are designed for women, offering boosts in athletic performance without serious side effects. Although not all legal steroids should be used by women, many will be safe when used at the recommended dose.
12. Legal steroids can improve cardio performance. In addition to their muscle-building properties, legal steroids are also effective for improving performance during cardio exercise. They increase the amount of oxygen that reaches your muscles, leading to more efficient energy use and less fatigue as you exercise.
Since they improve power output, legal steroids are also useful for runners and cyclists who need a last burst of speed at the end of a race. By improving endurance, they allow you to save up fuel to use when needed.
13. Legal steroids help build lean muscle mass. Steroids have a reputation for building large, bulky muscles. Although many bodybuilders do use steroids, they are also useful for increasing the amount of lean muscle mass (7).
Legal steroids offer many of the same lean muscle-building benefits as anabolic steroids without the safety risks. They can give you a slimmer, more muscular figure, reducing body fat and replacing it with lean muscle.
14. Legal steroids can help reduce the risk of injury. Steroids can help lower the risk of injury, especially in areas that have already been injured. They speed the healing of damaged tissue, lowering the risk of reinjury. As they also improve strength and endurance, you are less likely to injure yourself as you lift heavy weights (8).
15. Legal steroids provide no legal issues. Anabolic steroids, in addition to their range of side effects, are also illegal to use without a prescription. Legal steroids carry no legal risk, allowing you to get many of the same benefits without a prescription.
16. Legal steroids can lower the risk of baldness. One of the main side effects of anabolic steroids is an increased risk of baldness. This is likely caused by the alterations in hormone levels, leading to hair loss, which is often irreversible (9).
Unlike their anabolic counterparts, legal steroids do not increase the risk of baldness. They are much less likely to disrupt hormone levels, so hair loss is rare.
17. Legal steroids can increase the frequency of your workouts. Legal steroids speed up recovery and reduce fatigue, so you’ll be able to workout more frequently without wearing down your body. This makes them useful for athletes who need to squeeze multiple workouts in every day. Since muscles will recover more quickly after you exercise, you’ll be able to work out the next day without as much tightness and soreness.
1. Legal steroids may affect hormone levels throughout the body. This can lead to mood changes and an altered sex drive. Although not common, you should discontinue use of any steroids if you notice these symptoms.
2. Some legal steroids can be dangerous. There are a variety of legal steroids out there, some safer than others. Many contain ingredients that could be harmful, and some could also make you test positive on a test for banned substances. Since most of these products are not regulated, there is nothing stopping manufacturers from putting dangerous compounds in their products. The best way to ensure the safety of any legal steroid is to check the listed ingredients before buying.
3. Legal steroids can be harmful for those with heart issues. If you have a cardiovascular condition, you should stay away from legal steroids or speak to your doctor before using them. Although many legal steroids are safe, their long term effects have not been studied. Therefore, there is a potential risk associated with the continued use of the products.
4. Legal steroids are not regulated by the FDA, so there is no guarantee of their safety or efficacy. Although the compounds found in these products are legal, some of them may still be banned by certain sports organizations. Before using legal steroids, you should check any banned substance lists that apply to you.
The dose for legal steroids varies widely, as products are not standardized and contain a range of different ingredients. The best dose to start at is the one listed by the manufacturer.
If you are using legal steroids for workouts, then you should take the product at least an hour before you exercise. For weight loss, you’ll get the best results if you take the product in the morning. Avoid taking legal steroids at night, as some may disrupt sleep.
If you have a heart condition, speak to your doctor before using any legal steroids. Although they may be safe, some products contain ingredients that can put a strain on your heart.
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not use legal steroids, as their effects have not been well studied.
Although there are some legal steroids that are designed to be safe for use by women, there are some that could cause serious side effects due to changes in hormone levels. In general, women should avoid legal steroids that claim to increase testosterone levels.
Children and teenagers should also stay away from legal steroids, as they could impact hormonal levels and affect normal development.
What’s the difference between legal and anabolic steroids? Anabolic steroids are regulated substances that can only be acquired with a prescription. Although they are effective for boosting athletic performance, they come with a range of side effects and can be dangerous when used for prolonged periods.
Legal steroids are “legal” in the sense that they can be bought commercially and are usually not banned by athletic organizations. They vary widely in terms of ingredients, with some featuring compounds that are similar to those found in anabolic steroids. However, they tend to have fewer side effects, and you can get them without a prescription.
Do any athletic organizations ban legal steroids? It depends on the organization. Sports leagues and governing bodies constantly update their banned substance lists, so it’s difficult to say for certain whether any product is universally legal.
If you’re a competitive athlete, the best way to ensure that any performance-enhancing products you use are legal is to compare the ingredients to your organization’s banned substance list.
Are legal steroids safe? Legal steroids tend to have significantly fewer side effects than anabolic steroids. However, that does not mean that they are completely safe.
Legal steroids may affect hormone levels throughout the body. Although they should have fewer side effects than anabolic steroids, they can still cause changes in sex drive and affect mood.
Women should take extra caution when using legal steroids, as they could potentially increase levels of testosterone. Many legal steroids are not well studied, so their effects on hormone levels in women are still not well known.
Children and teenagers should also avoid legal steroids, as it’s not known if they interfere with normal development by altering hormone levels.
Are legal steroids injected? No. Almost every legal steroid is taken orally. You should never directly inject any legal steroids, as they could cause a reaction.
Dosage and instructions will vary widely depending on the product, so follow the directions of the manufacturer for the best results.
Are legal steroids as effective as anabolic steroids? In most cases, no. Anabolic steroids are generally much stronger substances, so they tend to have a bigger impact on muscle mass and strength.
However, legal steroids are still effective for boosting performance, and they come with significantly fewer short and long term risks. This makes them more effective for increasing athletic performance over time, as you can use them without fear of endangering your health.
Are legal steroids effective for weight loss? Yes, although results will vary widely depending on body type. For active people, they are often an effective way of slimming down. However, they likely won’t do much for people who are sedentary.
Legal steroids alone will likely have little impact on weight or body fat composition. However, when combined with exercise, they can boost your metabolism and increase the rate of fat burning. You should also eat a balanced diet to get the most benefits from using legal steroids.
Are legal steroids regulated? For the most part, no. Legal steroids are not approved by the FDA, so there are not many studies on their safety or efficacy. Although regulations prevent manufacturers from including illegal compounds, oversight is generally lax, so not every product is safe.
The best way to ensure that any legal steroids you take are safe is to look up the individual ingredients listed by the manufacturer.
Will legal steroids cause skin problems? Skin problems are a major side effect of anabolic steroids. Although legal steroids could possibly cause some issues, they are much safer and significantly less likely to have side effects than anabolic steroids (10).
Are there safe steroids? Most anabolic steroid tablets present definite risks of permanent liver damage and liver cancer. It is not safe to share needles with any drug. If you inject anabolic steroids and share needles, you are at risk of getting blood transmitted infections such as hepatitis B, hepatitis C or HIV/AIDS.
Do steroids make you angry? One study suggests that the mood and behavioral effects seen during anabolic-androgenic steroid misuse may result from secondary hormonal changes. One possible explanation, according to the researchers, is that some but not all anabolic steroids increase irritability and aggression.
What do steroids do to your heart? Steroid-related heart impairment is severe enough to potentially increase the risk of heart failure. The left ventricle, the heart muscle primarily responsible for pumping blood throughout the body, was significantly weaker among steroid users.
Can steroids cause hair loss? All hormone-containing drugs and drugs prescribed for hormone-related, reproductive, male-specific, and female-specific conditions and situations have the potential to cause hair loss (11).
Do steroids clog arteries? Anabolic steroids are synthetic substances, derived from the male hormone testosterone, that increase muscle size and strength. Authors also found that steroid users had significantly more plaque build-up in their arteries than non-users. The longer men reported taking steroids, the worse their arteries were.
How do steroids affect your brain? It has been studied that steroids affect the brain serotonin and dopamine neurotransmitter systems. It is known that anabolic steroid abuse in high doses may impair a number of organs and functions, causing both physical and psychological illnesses.
Can you take steroids long term? There aren’t usually any severe side effects if you take steroid injections, a steroid inhaler, or a short course of steroid tablets. However, prolonged treatment at high doses – particularly with steroid tablets – can cause problems in some people.
Why are athletes so interested in legal steroids? Athletes workout hard and train harder. Most athletes do not use legal steroids for muscle gain purposes. While there are athletes that certainly do use them for this appeal, there are other reasons that athletes might use steroids.
A great example is that since athletes train so hard, they often need extended recovery to protect their bodies from injury. However, their focus is to train hard for their goals. Using steroids can help athletes workout intensely and recover more quickly. In addition to a quick recovery, steroid compounds are designed to protect your muscles from extensive damage of training. The combination of these aspects allows athletes to train more often and to train hard each time.
Do all steroids provide bulking results? The short answer to this question is no. Steroids can have various compound makeups that focus towards different needs. Some steroids might be designed for overall muscle gain while others might have specific results in mind.
Some of the specific things a steroid compound might be geared towards are bulking, cutting, weight loss, or fast results. It is not uncommon for various compounds to be combined to find the best overall results.
Be cautious mixing compounds as you don’t want your body to react badly, but rather you can try various stacks that offer a premium mix of products that together work to deliver the best results you can imagine from all sides.
Can steroids kill you? Steroids very rarely lead to death but there are cases where death has been the result of steroid misuse. If you wisely follow recommended dosage, cycles, and use you should not be concerned about death.
As with any supplement or product, misusing or overusing the product could lead to death or other negative health effects that could cause permanent damage to your body.
The most common negative health effect of steroid use is increased risk of heart attacks and strokes due to the effect on blood flow that one might experience from steroids. We highly recommend that you consult with a physician regularly. Know your body and be aware, but also be sure that you are using steroids in the way they are intended in order to protect yourself.
What makes legal steroids actually legal? Legal steroids are products that are used as substitutes for anabolic steroids. They don’t contain banned substances, and they are much less likely to have serious side effects.
Do legal steroids enhance natural testosterone production? Some legal steroids may be able to boost testosterone levels, increasing energy, and improving sex drive. However, they are unlikely to cause significant shifts in hormone levels throughout the body, so there is a lower risk of side effects.
Legal steroids can boost athletic performance by increasing the amount of oxygen that reaches muscles. This leads to improved strength and stamina, allowing you to lift more for longer. Furthermore, legal steroids can increase muscle mass, as well as speed up the rate of muscle formation. They also boost your metabolism, meaning your body burns more fat as you exercise.
Most legal steroids are taken as oral supplements, so you won’t have to deal with any local injections. This saves you the pain of needles and also lowers the risk for a wide range of disease and complications.
Although legal steroids are much safer than anabolic steroids, they do have some side effects. They may affect hormone levels, which can change your sex drive and cause mood swings. There is also little research on their long term effects, so they may not be safe when used for prolonged periods.
For Healthtrends #1 recommended legal steroid, click here.